Welcome to Episode 67 of Speculate! The Podcast for Writers, Readers and Fans. In this episode we present the second half of our interview with authors Peter V. Brett and Myke Cole, as they talk more about their friendship (and the coolest gifts any authors could ever get), different methods and places of writing, and what they would (or wouldn’t tell) the younger versions of themselves if they had the opportunity. If you enjoy what you hear, make sure to check out Part One of the interview, and don’t forget to check back for our next episode when we’ll talk about the state of the field with Michael Stackpole and Matt Forbeck. Until then, thanks as always for listening, and please continue to spread the word!
Leave a Reply
- Episode 152 of Speculate!–Katherine Addison Author Discussion
- Capsule 1 — Review of The Death House & Interview with Sarah Pinborough
- Episode 151 of Speculate!–Katherine Addison Novel Review (The Goblin Emperor)
- Episode 150 of Speculate!–Roundtable Discussion with Elizabeth Bear and Daryl Gregory
- Episode 149 of Speculate! — Roundtable Discussion about SerialBox Publishing with Max Gladstone, Ellen Kushner, and Julian Yap
- Episode 148 of Speculate!–Author/Editor Discussion with Daniel Polansky and Justin Landon
- Jan 6 - Reader Response, The Goblin Emperor
- Jan 13 - Interview with Katherine Addison
- Jan 20 - Writing Technique, The Goblin Emperor
Please support us!
We love bringing you the shows that we do, and if you enjoy them too, we hope you'll consider backing us through our Patreon page. Patreon is a great content creator website that allows you to support the content creators you love at a price that fits your budget. We have three backing levels, and you can change or drop at any time! Take a look at our Patreon page for more information, plus a video where we talk about what we're doing and hope to do with the funds.
The current banner art, Gone in Smoke, is provided courtesy of Titusboy25.