Welcome to Episode 67 of Speculate! The Podcast for Writers, Readers and Fans. In this episode we present the second half of our interview with authors Peter V. Brett and Myke Cole, as they talk more about their friendship (and the coolest gifts any authors could ever get), different methods and places of writing, and what they would (or wouldn’t tell) the younger versions of themselves if they had the opportunity. If you enjoy what you hear, make sure to check out Part One of the interview, and don’t forget to check back for our next episode when we’ll talk about the state of the field with Michael Stackpole and Matt Forbeck. Until then, thanks as always for listening, and please continue to spread the word!
Leave a Reply
- Episode 107 of Speculate! — Holly Black Writing Discussion
- Episode 106 of Speculate! — Holly Black Author Discussion
- Episode 105 of Speculate! — Holly Black Novel Review (The Coldest Girl In Coldtown)
- Episode 104 of Speculate! — Interview with Amber Benson
- Episode 103 — Peter V. Brett and Brent Weeks Talk Comics – Part 2 of 2
- The Speculate! Kickstarter is now live!
26 monkeys Aliette de Bodard Amal El-Mohtar Angry Robot Apex Arab/Muslim Issue Beneath Ceaseless Skies Brenda Cooper Brent Weeks DAW Books Dungeons and Dragons ecopunk Gen Con Hugo Ian McDonald James Patrick Kelly Joe Abercrombie John Hornor Jacobs Kij Johnson Laird Barron Mark Hodder Michael Swanwick Myke Cole N.K. Jemisin Night Shade Books Pamela K. Taylor Patrick Rothfuss Paul Genesse Peter V. Brett Ponies Pyr Red Country Rob Ziegler Ross Lockhart Saladin Ahmed Scott Lynch Spar steampunk The Book of Cthulhu The Dervish House The Lies of Locke Lamora The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack Throne of the Crescent Moon Wellspring Worldcon Young Adult
The current banner art, Gone in Smoke, is provided courtesy of Titusboy25.